BE A VOLUNTEER
( Eesti keeles kuulutuse leiad siit: https://www.sk100.ee/vabatahtlik/ )
WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!
Sports Club 100 is organizing the European Orienteering Championships, the World Cup stage and the public race in cooperation with the Estonian Orienteering Federation and Rakvere Orienteering Club.
August 1.-7. 2022 near Rakvere
Location is approx 100km from Tallinn
Who can volunteer?
We are waiting for helpers with an age limit of 15 years, older volunteers are also very welcome.
What are the tasks for volunteers?
We need help with various tasks – assistance in start and finish, construction of competition centers, childcare, event recording, logistics, IT and communication activities. When registering, you can indicate your preferences – apply in an area where you feel strong or want to gain experience!
What do you get when you help?
• New knowledge, skills and experience in an international competition and in an experienced management team
• You increase your cooperation and social network
• Spend time in the beautiful nature of Estonia
• Students have the opportunity to gain their first work experience or do an internship with us
• If you wish, we guarantee a letter of recommendation for good volunteers
• We take care of the food, transport and accommodation of our assistants
• We thank all the helpers with a nice closing party and the best ones with the souvenirs of the orienteering event
• On days off work, it is possible to take part in public race free of charge by agreement with the organizers.
• MTÜ Spordiklubi 100 is also a cooperation partner of the Töötukassa, find out more from your consultant
You can find the volunteer application form in Google Forms here:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the volunteers manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!